Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Life Cafe [ ChinaTown ]

I'm Broke and I'm Hungry! so i went to the ATM picking up some paper pills $$$ from the machine hehehe. Anyway Done this Done that,i went out with the cullen chicks.. Loretta [ LorLor ] *dun call her LokLok, She will vaporize u :D* and Michelle [ Mimi ] * lovely girl you might say *. 3 of us together going for a lunch somewhere in Kuching town. *Out from School*

After round-round in the city, LorLor and Mimi decided to eat at ChinaTown. A place called "Life Cafe", it's a taiwan cafe. *i think*.



When i went in, the 1st word came out was " WOW! Classic! " *Sakai*. The interior is cool, more like Japanese style to me. And the smell was nice... guess its the food aroma from the kitchen. The place kinda small, can fit around 20 people? i don't know. These are some pictures of the place..







The menu was fully detailed and we have to 'tick' what we ordered. So I ordered a 'Beef Noodle' and a 'Ice Honey lemon'. The rest ordered kinda similar with mine but Mimi's noodle adds Level 2 spicyness and Lorlor don't really like spicy food. * There are Level 2 to 5 spicyness if nt mistaken * Mine just normal. :) ..See this..



OPS! forgot to mention.. we ordered Dumplings! YUMMY! :D



Michelle with her hungry smile! She wants Level3 spicy... @o@!!



Tauke nior Loretta busy with her phone. *Sempat Smiling*



Mimi and Vivi da Bear :P * i know i'm still hungry that time :D *



LorLor and da Bear. * ...lapar... *

OH! I still got some pictures when 2 of them treat me for my birthday *belated*.. wanna post it here and Say Thanks to them!! sincerely!!





Yeah~ i love it messy!! i piss good pictures!! :P ...

Thanks Gurls! I'l remember This.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My dear, the row of shops dat area is called Carpenter Street, and the Kedai is Taiwanese. And the Spicy noodles I had, ders onli 3 levels. LOL...poor u got it all mixed up.